Thursday, November 15, 2012

How To Get Motivated In 30 Seconds

Getting motivated is a peace of cake, if you ask yourself the right questions. All you need to do is connect the threads in your mind, the threads corresponding to why you perform a certain action and what action you must perform next. To do so there are a few questions you must pose to you own heat and mind.
When coming up with an answer, do not make it long and drawn out. Your mind already knows the answer, just let it flow.
The questions are as follows:
  1. Who do I care about most?
  2. How can I help them be happier?
  3. What is my most important goal?
  4. What makes me grateful?
  5.  How can I show more gratitude and appreciation?
  6. Whats great about the present?
  7. How could I improve my “right now”?
  8. What next?
If you answer them with passion, you'll be motivated even before you finish the list of questions. They vital ingredient is to allow yourself to feel the emotions that these questions ignite within your core. They do it automatically without any help from your conscience being.
When you're done, you'll take required steps to make your dream a certified reality. When habituated to this technique, it takes less than 30 seconds to employ.